Last year I wrote an article about how I make a list of stuff to do each year. On New Year’s Eve my wife and I sat down in front of the wood burner, beer in hand and came up with the list(s) for 2017. Here you go.
- Go on a microadventure with Lyndsey (carried forward from 2016)
- Read at least 11 books*
- Do a 5k Parkrun in sub-22 minutes
- Weigh 11st something for at least 30 consecutive days
- Go camping with my daughter for two separate nights
- Go on two microadventures by myself
- Do a 5k Parkrun in sub-24 minutes
- Do a 10k race
- Cook 1-2 healthy family meals each week
- Cook a Sunday roast – Done, 07/01
- Be better at keeping in touch with people
Our joint List
- Go camping with the four of us
- Design and print a picture book for the 1st year of the girl and boy
- Have a date night at least once a month
I’m updating this post throughout the year when things get ticked off.
Right, let’s get cracking.
* Books read to date:
1) Neither Here Nor There by Bill Bryson
2) Names For The Sea By Sarah Moss
3) Walking Home by Simon Armitage
4) One Summer in America 1927 by Bill Bryson
5) Thunder & Sunshine by Al Humphreys (reading)